- At its simplest we want to love God and love our neighbours as ourselves.
- To be a church where God is worshipped, the bible is taught, the lost are enfolded, the poor are cared for, the weak are strengthened, the excluded are embraced, resources/finances are released, the natural environment is respected, the strong are fully working, the wider body of Christ is loved and served, all are growing towards maturity.
- To be a church where workers are identified, encouraged, trained, and released to do the works of the kingdom of God. This will include: children’s work, youth work, house/small group leadership, worship, prayer, counselling, preaching and teaching, poor relief, evangelism, healing, church planting, locally, nationally and overseas. Everyone can have a part to play.
- To be a church where everyone sees their daily work as full time service, an act of worship; be they a plumber, teacher, student, parent, nurse, artist, pastor; where the person building a wall or working in a bank sees that task as important as the preacher’s.
- Fun loving
- Generosity to others in the church and the community around us
- Kindness Being real with each-other
- Contemporary Simplicity – a concern for the main, plain, things of scripture
- Truthfulness & integrity – nothing done for effect or to manipulate others
- Acceptance of one another
- Relaxed in dress and style
- Honouring of one another
- Serving of others – with a self-sacrificial spirit and humble heart
- Honouring those with whom we disagree
- Knowing one another and valuing real relationships
- Sharing our lives
- Being non-religious
- Showing compassion
- Relevant to the world in which we live
- Openness to all – regardless of age, gender or race
Please see below some of our policies: